Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposal to amend SSP draft with a reporting address (fwd)

2008-03-07 09:10:20
Dave Crocker wrote:

Michael Thomas wrote:
I'm pretty much of the same mindset, but it does beg the question
of when we're free to recharter (or not)?

A worthy task... perhaps after we complete the challenging draft that we
are so close to completing and wouldn't want to get distracted from...?

Yeah, I guess what I'm asking whether it's before or after -overview...
definitely not before ASP. I'm with John that this reporting thing has
a lot more to it than first meets the eye. Maybe a separate mailing list
should be formed before then to preliminarily hash it out? I wouldn't
mind coding some stuff up along the way to see how it goes.

                Mike