Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposal to amend SSP draft with a reportingaddress (fwd)

2008-03-07 11:42:45
John Levine wisely repeated:

 SSP desperately needs real life experience before we start twiddling
it.

I'd like to go with the current modest version and come back after
we've found out what's useful and what isn't.

+1

The reporting address sounds like a fine idea, but as we've already
seen there's all sorts of questions that would benefit from
experience, like how much you redact, and to what extent asking for
reports would be an invitation to be mailbombed.

I'd think we can gain reporting experience on an ad-hoc basis without
outwardly modifying ASP.  This is probably more of an interop topic,
though.

--
J.D. Falk
Receiver Products