Re: [ietf-dkim] New Issue: protecting a domain name vs. protecting a domain tree

2008-04-08 18:16:51
All that seems clear. I guess however, it still doesn't help me
with (an example of) why ADSP making a query and reacting to an
NXDOMAIN response as currently spec'd may be problematic.

There is absolutely nothing in the least bit problematic about an
NXDOMAIN query.

If Dave wants this functionality removed he must build and demonstrate a
constituency willing to support him.  To do that he'll need to provide a
great deal more justification for change than he has thus far.

My own belief is that everybody is persuaded that this document has been
discussed to death and that sufficient compromise has been made on all
sides of the various issues.  The document is fine like it is.

Let's get to last call and move on.

Arvel