Re: [ietf-dkim] Fwd: Re: New Issue: protecting a domain name vs.protecting a domain tree

2008-04-11 21:29:48
Sorry, I'm asking John Levine this question (not Jim).

Arvel Hathcock wrote:
Let's not be too gentle here; failure to do this results in a very
misleading result from ADSP.  I would make it at least a SHOULD.

So, I want to understand.

You are proposing that we NOT eradicate all mention of an NXDOMAIN check
but that we move it from a required algorithmic step and into language
which is non-compulsory.  Is this correct?

Arvel