Re: [ietf-dkim] A funny thing happened at RSA...

2008-04-11 12:14:29

Powers, Jot wrote:
We're moving to support DKIM and DK.  Our mail appliance vendor didn't
support dual signing until recently, and given that our published agreements
we need to be able to do both.

Jot,

Within the DKIM community, I suspect there wasn't a question about Paypal's
intent.

I think the issue is that the larger IT community makes excessive distinction
between DomainKeys vs. DKIM and feels that not (yet) supporting the latter is
some sort of strategic statement.

I took Murray's query as having more to do with finding a way to educate these
folk that the difference is incremental rather than strategic.

d/
--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking