Re: [ietf-dkim] A funny thing happened at RSA...

2008-04-11 13:00:41
Tony Hansen wrote:

In some of my talks, I sometimes refer to DKIM as "DomainKeys Version
2". This gets people thinking in the right frame of mind as to their
relationship.

Yep, this seems to always make things clearer (though I call it version
3.)

What hasn't been mentioned yet in this thread is that it wasn't entirely
Paypal's choice to use DomainKeys rather than DKIM; Yahoo! is still (as
of recent statements) only checking DomainKeys, though they plan to add
DKIM support real soon now.