Re: [ietf-dkim] Are subdomains like parent domains?

2008-04-29 09:03:55
On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 11:30 AM, John Levine <johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com> wrote:

 Also, keep in mind that if despite the fact that it doesn't matter, you
really really REALLY want full ADSP coverage on every possible subdomain,
you can always hire someone to write a specialized DNS server to provide it
for you, which I think would cover Yahoo and Microsoft.  The question is
what needs to happen in the general case.

I think I'm not the only one making assumptions here.

Let me know if this is going to chill a bit and if there are
opportunities to better understand each other. Or if we're just to the
rock throwing stage, I'll step back, because I'm busy and I don't see
the need.

Al

--
Al Iverson on Spam and Deliverability, see http://www.spamresource.com