Re: [ietf-dkim] forward movement, please? (was RE: Are lookalike domains like parent domains?)

2008-05-01 16:04:54
Text which states that ADSP is to be applied only to Author Domains
which _actually exist in DNS_ would suffice since there's only one way
to determine whether that condition is meet.

Sorry, to clarify, the "one way" I'm talking about is: doing a DNS
lookup.  I realize there are many different types of lookups (MX/A, etc)
that _could_ be done.  All we care is that one is performed so we have
NXDOMAIN (or not).

Arvel