Re: [ietf-dkim] We need a BCP

2008-05-12 03:59:00
Charles Lindsey wrote:
On Fri, 02 May 2008 13:02:10 +0100, Eliot Lear <lear(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Charles Lindsey wrote:

Fine! Then let us write a BCP.

No.  The more documents people need to read to understand the mail
system, the more difficult it is to implement and deploy.

Fine! Then adopt my second suggestion, which was to make the BCP a clearly
designated section within the ADSP document.

That would second best, but these are games.  Put the information where
it logically belongs, AS VIEWED FROM THE READER'S PERSPECTIVE.  Right
now this group is playing bureaucratic games while we all know the right
answer.  It's just astonishing.

Eliot