Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D.kucherawy-dkim-reporting

2008-06-16 10:09:19
Dave Crocker wrote:

One should not say "published" for a draft, but if one were to say it,
in fact an ADSP draft is indeed published.

But it has not been declared a working group document.

I'm missing the distinction between "published" and "posted" (the latter
being the one you'd probably prefer) in this context, but sure.

Then allow me to rephrase:

When the working group publishes something that replaces "ASP" with
"ADSP", I'll update my drafts accordingly.

That's almost three nits, and I only started out intending one.

No need to thank me.

You guys are awesome.