Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D.kucherawy-dkim-reporting

2008-06-17 15:55:29

On Jun 16, 2008, at 9:46 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008, Douglas Otis wrote:

While such a scheme might be seen as Sender friendly if adopted,
this would doom DKIM.  Selectors devoid of the publishing domain
offers no value.  To suggest otherwise would be in support of a
false premise.

Indeed.  But I haven't done that.

My apologies.  The broken link to ARF limited better review.  The ARF
draft has been updated since as well, where recollection of what was
included proved incorrect.

-Doug