Re: [ietf-dkim] Not an issue: multiple From headers

2008-06-26 13:09:23

On Jun 26, 2008, at 12:56 PM, J.D. Falk wrote:

On 26/06/2008 10:53, "Dave Crocker" <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> wrote:

But the idea that anyone would think that a signing mechanism
designed to
operate on RFC 2822 messages would somehow be expected to operate
successfully
on non-conformant messages really bothers me.

And yet, those questions keep coming up -- even from people we'd
expect to
understand what a correctly formed RFC 2822 message looks like.

If this issue were to become a problem, it could handled by mail
filters.  Such exploits would then be strong and easily gathered
evidence the message is a phish.

-Doug