Re: [ietf-dkim] Progressing ADSP (Was: Re: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-06 (fwd))

2008-09-20 18:34:13

On Sep 20, 2008, at 1:09 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

Sorry, let me clarify. WGLC is done. I was only interested
in getting "+1 to publish" or "I agree with Doug" responses.
We're done with this document.

Absolutely, I don't expect (nor want) any change. I just want
something to point at in a couple of years time, and that seemed
like an appropriate point to underscore the process.

Cheers,
   Steve