Re: [ietf-dkim] San Francisco

2009-01-30 12:00:02

J.D. Falk wrote:
Will this WG be meeting in SF?  I'd assumed not, but with all this
discussion recently, it could be very useful....

Unfortunately:

    January 19, 2009 Monday (Extended to January 21, 2009) - Cutoff date for
requests to schedule Working Group meetings

We missed the dealine by almost 2 weeks.  We might ask for an exception, I
suppose.  I have no idea whether they are ever granted.

But one way or the other, yes, it does look like we should find a way to meet.

d/

--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking