Re: [ietf-dkim] dkim usage examples

2009-01-30 12:29:52
Perhaps it can help to turn this around, and make the technical details be
derivative of functional need.

That is:  What kinds of questions and answers would signer and assessor like to
share, which DKIM could help with?  What kinds of roles and analyses would be
good to facilitate?

d/

Al Iverson wrote:
On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Dave CROCKER <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>