Re: [ietf-dkim] San Francisco

2009-01-30 23:44:50
We missed the dealine by almost 2 weeks.  We might ask for an exception,
I suppose.  I have no idea whether they are ever granted.

I asked Marcia nicely, and after the flames subsided[1], she said OK, submit
the
request and she'd see what she could do.

So I put in a request for a two-hour slot.  You'll know more, when I know more.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, DKIM working group chair  (leiba(_at_)watson(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com)

[1] No, no, not really.  Marcia was, as always, very calm and pleasant.