Re: [ietf-dkim] dkim usage examples

2009-01-30 18:47:30
I would (using the singular I) ignore any i/d comparisons or usage as a valid
signature represents a
dkim=passed
part of any rules engine. This may be coupled with a subset of adsp requests to
drop non signed or malformed signatures. Otherwise its just one cog in a rule
based asav system.
thanks,

Bill Oxley
Messaging Engineer
Cox Communications, Inc
404-847-6397

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org on behalf of Al Iverson
Sent: Fri 1/30/2009 12:32 PM
To: dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net
Cc: DKIM IETF WG
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] dkim usage examples

Not bad questions, but ones that I don't really have answers for. I
could tell you what I *want* out of authentication, but that leads us
to things like *cough* disposition instructions for bad mail and
things like ADSP. Instead of going there, I'd like to learn more about
how what is more or less nearing consensus, and how it is actually
desired to be used by ISPs.

Al

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Dave CROCKER <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>