Re: [ietf-dkim] ADSP -> Experimental

2009-03-10 07:56:48

You have suggested that many times. The WG and
the BoFs before it always disagreed. End of story
as far as I'm concerned unless *many* of those
that want it as standards-track now indicate
a change of mind.

Again, please stop. This is unproductive and
totally distracting the WG from progressing
with the 4871 errata,

Stephen.

John Levine wrote:
Please stop all this ADSP "good"/ADSP "bad" repetition.

I am specifically proposing that we withdraw it as
standards track and resubmit it as experimental,
because that's what it is.

R's,
John