Re: [ietf-dkim] ADSP -> Experimental

2009-03-17 09:58:13
On 3/17/2009 12:24 AM, Hector Santos wrote:
IMV, the DKIM-aware MLS needs to first honor the
possible ADSP, if any, before it decides to blindly resign all mail.

I could be mistaken, but I do not recall anyone suggesting that any list
server software should "blindly resign all mail".  Your suggestion should
apply to any DKIM-aware process which accepts, re-signs, and resends or
redirects messages, regardless of whether that mechanism is a list service
or a mail forwarding service.

--
Paul Russell, Senior Systems Administrator
OIT Messaging Services Team