Re: [ietf-dkim] Reading the entrails, was Moving to consensus

2009-03-22 15:17:24
Hi Doug,
At 10:40 22-03-2009, Douglas Otis wrote:
DKIM replay abuse is beginning, where i= values, as defined in RFC
4871, offer a method to mitigate intra-domain sources.  Most larger
domains exhibit a small percentage of abusive accounts.  When i= value
control fails, d= values will likely be removed from unconditional
acceptance lists, since DKIM replay defeats typical account rate limits.

I prefer not to get into arguments about abuse at this stage.  I'll
also avoid comments about "i=" on this thread.  As you agreed to my
sentence, maybe you might agree with some parts of John Levine's
message.  If we could iron out points of agreement and disagreement,
it might help in moving forward.

Regards,
-sm