Re: [ietf-dkim] what is a standard, was errata revision: Assessor

2009-03-26 15:27:01

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org [mailto:ietf-dkim-
bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Wietse Venema
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 3:19 PM
To: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] what is a standard, was errata revision:
Assessor

Murray S. Kucherawy:
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009, Hector Santos wrote:
And as long as this mindset persist, you are going to get the
funny
looks from many disciplines in this market - mainly SMTP vendors!

I represent an SMTP vendor, and I'm not sending funny looks.  I'm
pleased
with these developments, and I concur with the stated guidance.

I'm kind-of a vendor, but I would not spend energy debating
positions that have only one supporter.

      Wietse

I'm not a vendor but I figure some people prefer vanilla ice cream and
some people prefer chocolate ice cream. Some people find both to their
taste. Go figure.

Mike