Re: [ietf-dkim] what is a standard, was errata revision: Assessor

2009-03-26 15:41:17
Wietse Venema wrote:
Murray S. Kucherawy:
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009, Hector Santos wrote:
And as long as this mindset persist, you are going to get the funny
looks from many disciplines in this market - mainly SMTP vendors!
I represent an SMTP vendor, and I'm not sending funny looks.  I'm pleased
with these developments, and I concur with the stated guidance.

I'm kind-of a vendor, but I would not spend energy debating
positions that have only one supporter.

We know you wouldn't because you probably cursed them away as you did
and tried with me.

The fact is, other vendors, are probably sick and tired with the
attitude of people like you and others dictating ways that will HURT
more than it will help.

--
Sincerely

Hector Santos