Re: [ietf-dkim] Consensus points on "errata" draft from the IETF 74 meeting

2009-04-03 18:35:50
1. On the content, we hashed out a few things that needed tweaking, and Dave
has  already posted about these.  The response looks good.

The chairs note that Dave's proposed changes have rough consensus.  We
understand
that Dave has a new draft with the current version of those changes ready to
go.
Since the changes have already been agreed to, we think we do not need an
explicit Working Group Last Call on it.

Dave, please post that, and we'll send it up to Pasi early next week (when I
have
time to do a PROTO writeup on it).  The delay will also give the WG a few days
give it a final check.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, DKIM working group chair  (barryleiba(_at_)computer(_dot_)org)
http://internetmessagingtechnology.org/