Re: [ietf-dkim] Consensus points on "errata" draft from the IETF 74 meeting

2009-04-04 19:03:38

Barry Leiba wrote:
    The new text has all been
agreed to on this list over the last week, in the three sub-threads
that Dave started... which is why we only need a brief check to make
sure they're OK.  We're not excluding anything.

Folks,

To emphasize:

    <http://dkim.org/ietf-dkim.htm#errata>

Includes a pointer to a diff file between the latest draft and the pre-vote
draft.

The editing exercise was a matter of folding in the 3 circulated texts and, I
believe, the correction Ellen offered.

Since my bookkeeping skills are poor, it won't be a surprise if I missed
something.  That said, the diff file should make it trivial for folk to find
any
errors.

d/

ps.  A small distraction will be the chunk of IPR boilerplate.  The latest
draft
uses the latest boilerplate.  For those not following this bit of IETF process
work, it's been confusing and unstable for some months.  Happily, the xml2rfc
that the draft is coded in makes it trivial for conversion to txt or html to
pickup whatever the latest boilerplate should be.

--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking