Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-04.txt

2009-04-21 13:18:15
Barry Leiba wrote:
The usual set of formats and diffs are at:
   <http://dkim.org/ietf-dkim.htm#errata>

I'm sending the PROTO write-up to Pasi to get processing started on
this.  Of course, serious errors can still be corrected, if necessary.

Barry (as chair)

I continue to be amazed at how utterly useless this document is, and
more so that people are being asked to break a sweat to issue it. The
most serious error is that it is a solution in search of a problem.

Is there *one* person/organization here who can say that this text
changed or affected their implementation in any way?

                Mike