Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-04.txt

2009-04-22 14:45:43
Barry Leiba wrote:

There is consensus -- not unanimous agreement, but rough consensus --
in the working group that the document we're processing is a
reasonable effort at clarifying things for implementors who don't have
the benefit of ready access to discuss things with the original
authors/editors.  Because we've been here and moved on, the topic of
whether we need to make changes to the definitions at this point... is
off the table.

Let's save that energy for the RFC4871bis effort.

Barry (as chair)

Thank you.

--
J.D. Falk