[ietf-dkim] To meet, or not, in Stockholm

2009-05-01 11:58:01
It's time for us to figure out whether we should request a session at
IETF 75 in Stockholm.  Stephen and I will both be there, so that's not
a limiting factor.

We should have all the current documents except for "deployment" with
the IESG or RFC Editor by then, and we're not likely to need
face-to-face time to discuss the deployment document.

That leaves the discussion of next steps: 4871bis work.  Is the group
ready to move ahead with that?  Is the DKIM signing protocol ready to
go to Draft Standard?  Is there an update needed, with another cycle
at Proposed Standard?  Is there energy in the group to follow a
4871bis effort through?

I will post a seed message for a thread to discuss that; please post
4871bis discussion to that thread.  Please use this thread for any
other comments or discussion on meeting in Stockholm.

Barry (as chair)