Re: [ietf-dkim] To meet, or not, in Stockholm

2009-05-19 09:39:29
Please use this thread for any
other comments or discussion on meeting in Stockholm.

And we've had no discussion on this.  We need to decide this week, if
we want to meet the Secretariat's deadline for meeting requests.

Do we think there's value in spending face-to-face time in Stockholm
to discuss a 4871bis effort?  Or should we skip it, and spend the time
on the mailing list for now, possibly getting a session in Hiroshima
in November?

Barry (as chair)