Re: [ietf-dkim] Resigner Support of RFC 5617 (ADSP)

2009-10-11 18:38:54

Michael Deutschmann wrote:
While I don't think the Hector/Levine interpretation is very useful, I
think it would be a sound strategic move to yield to them regarding
dkim=all, and instead create our own dkim=except-mlist space where our
semantics are in place with *no ambiguity*.

Whatever the semantics that you have in mind, the underlying question is who
will adopt it and what is your basis for claiming they will adopt it?  The next
question is whether the answers to the first question justify the considerable
costs of pursuing this suggestion.

d/

--

   Dave Crocker