Re: [ietf-dkim] Resigner Support of RFC 5617 (ADSP)

2009-10-12 10:44:11
Michael Deutschmann:
If this is indeed the official semantics of the protocol, then I would
petition to add a "dkim=except-mlist" policy.  Which means "I sign
everything that leaves my bailiwick, but may post to signature-breaking
MLs."

Are you going to announce all your users mailing list subscriptions
in the policy record? If you do, that could be a privacy problem.

If you don't, then the spammer can add any mailing list header to
the message, and they can drive their truck through this hole.

        Wietse