Re: [ietf-dkim] Interesting Dupe Signatures

2009-11-02 14:07:20
Barry Leiba wrote:
But I have to consider customer sites patterns with heavy facebook
users seeing tons of fb notifications and see if a simple check can
add to the optimization.

Mike has a point, but I agree that this would be a problem for large
ISPs, where adding 10% more overhead for all Facebook messages would
be something they'd want to avoid.  But...

I'd go a little further than this:  If you already have a valid signature from a given domain, why check any more signatures from that domain?  It doesn't tell you any more than you already know.  It doesn't matter if the signatures are identical or not.

-Jim