Re: [ietf-dkim] Interesting Dupe Signatures

2009-11-02 17:32:46
-----Original Message-----
From: HLS [mailto:sant9442(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of hector
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 11:00 AM
To: Murray S. Kucherawy
Cc: barryleiba(_at_)computer(_dot_)org; ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Interesting Dupe Signatures

Comparing public APIs, it appears DKIM-MFILTER is doing some reduction
  logic, but hard to read spaghetti code. :)

Hector,

I happily welcome constructive criticism, but if it's all the same to you, I'd
rather do without the cheap shots at open source work that has many hundreds of
hours of time invested by volunteers.  If you can do better, you're cordially
invited to contribute to the work.

And you might want to look up the definition of "spaghetti code" before using
it foolishly in any more missives.  Wikipedia's entry is pretty accurate, for
example.