Re: [ietf-dkim] Why mailing lists should strip DKIM signatures

2010-04-23 12:11:14
John Levine wrote:
John, can you simply clarify the rules/logic of your FBL with Yahoo!?
That will clarify this scenario considerably.

It's just like the IP based FBLs that other mail systems have, only
keyed on DK or DKIM d= signing domains rather than IP addresses.  I
tell them what my d= domains are, they send reports when recipients
complain.  I expect Paypal has the same arrangement with them.  If you
don't, you should.

So you're asking for feedback on mail you actually sent, but you're
upset that
you're getting feedback on mail you actually sent. This doesn't sound
like it has
anything to do with DKIM at all.

Mike

The terms of service are pretty typical, I can't redistribute the FBL
reports since they're unredacted, and I can use them for " (a)
reducing the incidences of your legitimate email being filtered by
Yahoo!'s spam filtering system or being marked as "spam" by Yahoo!
Mail users and (b) enforcing your spam policies."

You can see the TOS here:

http://feedbackloop.yahoo.net/tos.php

R's,
John