Re: [ietf-dkim] Lists "BCP" draft available

2010-05-11 12:27:36
On May 10, 2010, at 2:01 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-dkim-lists/

Would the WG like to bring it in and make it a WG document?  If so, I
volunteer to act as editor.

I'm an IETF newbie, so correct me if I'm wrong.  But it seems you are only
asking the binary question of whether the WG is willing to add this deliverable
to it's scope, with your draft as a strawman, and you acting as the editor.
You are not asking us if we have rough consensus on the contents of the
document in its current form.  Correct?

From what I see on the list, there is clear consensus that this document
should be produced as a WG document (which I support as well).  So can we
consider that question closed?

Now that it's a WG document, what's the review process... do we just chime in
with comments and suggested edits on this thread?

-- Brett