Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong Discussion

2010-06-03 01:32:13
12.  I haven't tweaked anything.  Assuming my reading of the
configuration files is correct, spamassassin is querying ADSP for
incoming mail, and applying a positive bump to the "spamminess" score
when a message comes from a domain with dkim=all, and a bigger bump for
dkim=discardable.  This could account for many of the adsp lookups that
people are seeing.

That's mostly right.  In 60_adsp_override_dkim.cf they hotwire fake
ADSP values for about 90 domains, with the discardable ones including
paypal and ebay in many variants, some greeting cards like
americangreetings.com (Hi, Mike) and a few banks.  The "all" ones
include amazon and a fairly randon group probably from mail the
developers got, e.g. astrology.com, linkedin.com,, and
*.greenpeace.org.

They also set lower weights for gmail and yahoo, only if the mail
doesn't look like it came through a mailing list.

R's,
John