Re: [ietf-dkim] Lists "BCP" draft available

2010-06-07 10:59:05
If I understand correctly, the only receivers that would reject/discard such
messages are "participating" receivers.  Therefore I think it's reasonable
for us to expect participating receivers to follow our guidance in the
DKIM-LISTS BCP.  So if we clarify that the recommended practice is to
"silently discard" (as some have described it), won't we have solved this
particularly problematic work flow?

You're right, then it just falls back to mail mysteriously disappearing.

Remember that the ADSP RFC specifically says not to say discardable if you
send mail through lists.

R's,
John