[ietf-dkim] ADSP experience (wasn't Re: Lists "BCP" draft available)

2010-06-15 12:47:20
On Jun 14, 2010, at 8:07 AM, John R. Levine wrote:

The sooner we stop wasting time trying to fix ADSP and start getting
shared drop lists, the sooner there's some hope of using DKIM to keep
simple forgeries out of peoples' inboxes.

I'm aware of a handful of beta-ish commercial products which intend to fill
that niche.  (Full disclosure: my employer developed one of these, contact me
off-list if you'd like to know more.)

Speaking as an IETF participant: the experiences of the larger email operations
community in choosing, implementing, and troubleshooting these products could
be very useful in determining what (if anything) needs to be changed in ADSP.

Until then, we keep going in circles....

--
J.D. Falk <jdfalk(_at_)returnpath(_dot_)net>
Return Path Inc