Re: [ietf-dkim] New Version Notification for draft-levine-dbr-00 (fwd)

2010-07-27 10:38:20
Mailing lists are a separate issue.  I don't think it's helpful for a
3rd party to vouch that lists are lists, and that's not what John's
draft does.

The goal of my draft was to provide a way publish lists of domains for
which there is a net benefit to the recipient from dropping unsigned
mail.  I believe this is what people want from ADSP, but it can't
provide for reasons we needn't rehash.

I do think there could be benefits from identifying categories of
senders, e.g., this is a bank, this is a government, and maybe this is
a discussion list.  It's pretty obvious how you could add them to VBR,
but that's not what I did here.

R's,
John