Re: [ietf-dkim] MLMs and the use of multipart/alternative to preserve original DKIM signature and at the same time add a new DKIM signature

2010-08-03 10:09:35
I trust the reputation and blame the reputation of the MLM as a single
standalone author. I have no interest in the contributors reputation. As a
receiver who is on many lists I unsubscribe when the list no longer meets my
viewing needs. As a admin of mail systems I dont want to interrupt that flow
unless virus or spam is egregious