Re: [ietf-dkim] Mailing lists and s/mime & dkim signatures - mua considerations

2010-08-24 14:00:45
d/

ps.  If we have correctly identified the core disparity as being
between
my use
of the word "reputationa" which I meant extremely broadly as a synonym
for
"assessment" and your preference for using it only as a narrow and
subordinate
term under some more generic label, then I think we are not in
disagreement
about the concept and only debating vocabulary.  If that's true, this
thread has
probably run its course.

Then it would appear that we are substantially in violent agreement.

Mike