Re: [ietf-dkim] Mailing lists and s/mime & dkim signatures - mua considerations

2010-08-25 14:55:13
On Aug 24, 2010, at 1:07 PM, MH Michael Hammer (5304) wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Rolf E. Sonneveld
[mailto:R(_dot_)E(_dot_)Sonneveld(_at_)sonnection(_dot_)nl]
 [ . . . ]
We should not change the
essentials of DKIM for sake of MLM transparancy; the best we can do is
document the status quo of the combination of DKIM and MLMs, its
problems and (within the boundaries of the DKIM spec) any hints that can
solve or mitigate those problems.

I absolutely agree with your last statement.

+1

So what we SHOULD be arguing about (those of us interested in forward progress)
is whether draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-02 meets the documentation goal Rolf
described above.