Re: [ietf-dkim] Mailing lists and s/mime & dkim signatures - mua considerations

2010-08-24 18:49:35
Rolf E. Sonneveld wrote:

Although DKIM does not specify (as far as I know) what to do with DKIM
signatures in inner bodyparts, I think DKIM signatures should never be
removed without a good reason.

If you believe this, then you have to advocate the removal of the RFC
4871 mandate regarding invalid signatures changing to no-signature
status as if it never existed and the message was never signed.

What this means is that if a MLM keeps broken tracings of signatures,
the only existing trace signature is the valid one.  All others must
be ignored.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com