Re: [ietf-dkim] RFC4871 5322.From Binding - Proposal to relax it.

2010-09-15 12:47:12
Ian Eiloart wrote:

However, this can be potentially be a high overhead/management for
large companies with many employees using different list servers.

Too true, and I don't think that this kind of delegation would be any
kind of a solution for the ADSP=discardable/MLM problem. It might be
used as a work around for small vanity domains, but wouldn't scale.
Plus, I'm not sure that it would be a great workaround, as it kind of
says "if you want to spoof my email address, here's a list of MLM
servers that might accept my email and apply a convincing signature for
you!"

Agree, it does expose your "friends," but wouldn't you be first party
protected on the submission (assuming the MLM is ADSP compliant and
why one would put it in their ASL)?

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com