Re: [ietf-dkim] broadcast lists

2010-09-28 21:43:05
Even though ESPs are generally sending mail on behalf of customers,
their relationship to the customers allows them to be the customer, as
far as mail authentication is concerned.  There are some issues about
how a customer delegates part of its identity to its ESP, but they are
completely, totally, unrelated to the MLM issues we've been arguing
about.

A document on those delegation issues might be helpful also.

I'd be happy to work on one if anyone thinks that ESPs who don't already
everything it says will read it.

R's,
John