Re: [ietf-dkim] Working group last call on draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report

2010-10-04 19:17:41
On Oct 4, 2010, at 5:06 PM, John R. Levine wrote:

to Draft Standard.  Everyone please review it, and post
comments/issues. Please also post here if you've reviewed it and think
it's ready to go.

I have reviewed it, and it looks ready to go.

+1

Regarding Hector's complaint, I think a separate usage report focused on
1st/3rd party signing practices may be appropriate -- but I don't think it
makes sense to hold up the advancement of the DKIM base spec for that.