Re: [ietf-dkim] Working group last call on draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report

2010-10-04 21:58:47
Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

Actually the data are still there.  It was just reworded, as per Jeff's
suggestion:

   Identities:  73.8% of the signatures observed included a "d=" value
      matching the domain in the From: field.

...so this is a non-issue.

Sure it is.  Was it 78.9% for all implementations?  AOL and GOOGLE,
the 2006 Interoperability Event participants,  your OpenDKIM network
of implementators?  Or was it just for AOL 78.9%

In fact, one can take a swag that google's data is 100% third party
because it was there reception analysis - unless one suggest google
allows others to sign as GMAIL to send to their servers?

Stop skewing DATA - its unethical. We might not be smart but we are
not STUPID.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com