Re: [ietf-dkim] THIS IS A MULTIPLE 5322.FROM MESSAGE

2010-10-06 07:24:58
On 06/Oct/10 01:59, Julian Mehnle wrote:
As I've written in my previous mail I think there's a better way to solve
this (non-)issue.  Just s/Comments/From/ in that INFORMATIVE NOTE on page
41 of 4871bis-01.

+1, I quote the resulting text

     INFORMATIVE NOTE: A header field name need only be listed once
     more than the actual number of that header field in a message at
     the time of signing in order to prevent any further additions.
     For example, if there is a single From header field at the
     time of signing, listing From twice in the "h=" tag is
     sufficient to prevent any number of From header fields from
     being appended; it is not necessary (but is legal) to list
     From three or more times in the "h=" tag.