Re: [ietf-dkim] Inadvertent Spoof

2010-10-09 10:28:55
Shit happens :)

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 7:20 PM, Hector Santos <hsantos(_at_)isdg(_dot_)net>
wrote:
Jeff Macdonald wrote:
Hence my original post with the suggested "special consideration" text
for section 5.4 in regards to 5322.from.

--

My apology to Jeff.  It was not Jeff Macdonald who wrote the text
above. This was not an attempt at a spoof.  I somehow replied to the

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com

Jeff Macdonald