Re: [ietf-dkim] 2 Day Collection Stats

2010-10-15 12:56:04
This is a small 2 days collection break down of the signed mail coming in:

Thanks.

  --    25.9% : dkim_body_hash_mismatch

I was going to ask...

I should probably add a recording which of these has List-IDs, but I
think the high body hash failures are most list systems.

...but you answered.

interesting to see such a high selector failure. I think the 2.8%
invalid selector has to do with mix ups with SPF records.

Yes, interesting, indeed.

Related to one of the current discussions, can you check the presence
of "g=x" in the key records, where x is neither empty nor "*" ?

Barry, as participant