Re: [ietf-dkim] Last call comment: Changing the g= definition

2010-10-15 12:52:21
I was threatened with legal action [...]

I understand why you posted this, but, please, let's not continue this
sort of discussion on the list.

Everyone, we're here to find consensus and develop specifications.
Let's no one attack anyone else; let's work on cooperating.

As a conference button I once had says: "Calm down: it's only ones and zeroes."

Barry, as stern chair (who could use some port about now)